Mackinac Island Candle
As a child, we spent many summers visiting our grandparents up north. We would take day trips to Mackinac Island and there’s something so singular about the ambrosial, heady perfume that wafts from the multicolored lilac trees that bloom there.
Our Mackinac Island candle is a sweet floral blend of fresh springtime lilacs, fresh air, and lavender. This is one of our top scents!
* Hand poured in an amber straight-sided glass jar
* Natural soy wax grown in the Midwest and U.S. grown hemp wax.
* Premium phthalate-free fragrance oils and Essential Oil Blends
* Cotton-core wick for a clean eco-friendly burn
* Free of petroleum and dyes
* Made in small batches